Words #2 - Idolo

Been a weird life but the strangest feeling I ever get from people is when I tell them about my greatest idol in life. 

Short story made long, every time I've had to write an essay on "your idol in life" or "your role model" I've written one name everywhere, and have been unfortunately called a lunatic and frequently been laughed at. 

However, I've failed to realize why do they laugh. I found nothing wrong in idolizing someone who right from his birth didn't find the shelter of mom and dad over him. Even as a kid of 12 he was hated, underestimated and treated as a hateful burden every where he went. He wept all his childhood in loneliness, ran all around his town amidst all the curses people would throw at him. He had no friends, initially. In brief, there was no possible light in his life. 

Now here comes the part where I tell you why I love this guy so freaking much. 

Regardless of what life had put him through, this silly kid of 12 never gave up. Every time life had gassed him up in a chamber of darkness and pain, he fought for his life. Every time he'd be battered down, he would stand right back up. Again and again and again and again. He didn't just fight for his life, he fought to win the hearts of the very people who hated him for a natural mishap and eventually became the most admired person of his village. 

A personification of happiness and unity, Naruto taught me what anyone else in life couldn't. He taught me that no matter what life has in store for you, Never Give Up. No matter how hurt or helpless you are, Never Give Up. He taught me to keep believing, even when you have no one else to trust on. The problem only being the fact that he isn't real. Should that be a matter of mockery to someone? I mean, some people fast for black stones that apparently is an organ you can't talk about, publicly in India. My idol is just the same, except the fact being that I am well aware he doesn't exist. But just because he doesn't exist doesn't mean I stop loving someone I grew up with. 

I know you don't exist Naruto, but I believe in the ideals you stood for. I believe in you ❤

Thank you so much, seventh hokage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World - Anime Movie Review

For Setsuko & Her Brother